Rules and Regulations
BALL SLIDE RULES
A COMPETENT ADULT MUST SUPERVISE FOR INFLANTABLE AT ALL TIMES !
* Use common sense, if it looks to full, it probably is. *
- Once the inflatable has been setup by an Air Hop employee do not move the inflatable to another location.
- Do not allow playing around blower. Do not cover / block air intake for blower.
- If for any reason you hear the blower shut off have children exit immediately.
- Do not allow gymnastic "tricks" (i.e. flips, cartwheels or rough play etc.)
- No eyeglasses, button pins, pens, jewelry, (i.e. long necklaces, dangling earrings, bracelets, etc.) No sharp objects in or around Inflatable.
- No food, drinks, gum, confetti, silly string, party poppers or pets allowed on slide.
- Do not hose the Inflatable or allow wet bathing suits inside. Never allow playing on a wet Inflatable.
- Do not operate in thunder and lighting, or in winds over 25 mph.
- In case if high winds or storms, get everyone off inflatable, and unplug motor and extension cord.
- Do not allow any person who is intoxicated or on drugs to enter the Inflatable.
- An adult can be present at the top of slide to assist the smaller children.
- Slide is designed for children under the age of 10yrs. old.
- No more than two children at a time on slide top.
- Riders must wait until bottom of slide is cleared before sliding down.
- When not in use leave inflated.
- Do not operate inflatable if it becomes unsafe.
- I have been given a copy and or have been read the rules of the items rented and I understand them. If unsure I will contact AIR HOP before any damage or injures may occur.